KDA Foundation presents
"Providing Awareness for At-Risk Student Athletes Nationwide"
College & Career Awareness: As a part of the Keeping Dreams Alive Foundation™ mission, we are dedicated and committed to promote the use of College Athletics as a tool for Student Athletes to facilitate paying for a College Education. We are committed to the philosophy that playing sports in school is a privilege and sports come secondary to the Student’s Education. We encourage Students with Qualified Academics, based on school standards, to participate and flourish in the sport desired.
Event Overview: KDA Foundation™, a 501c3 non-profit organization, presents the 3rd year of High School Football 7v7 Competition in South Florida hosting (16) teams and (500) Student Athletes on July 11th, in the Elite 7v7 NFA High School Championships. Student Athletes will participate in the one day event of, on and off the field, skill building challenges/activities alongside KDA™ Success Partner’s mentoring sessions promoting College & Career Awareness.
The event will include the following:
- Keeping Dreams Alive Foundation™ ‘Guest Speaker’: KDA Founder/Director of Education & Piper High School Assistant Principal, Patrick Lowe, will speak on the importance of being a ‘Good or Great Student’ and how it directly affects College & Career Awareness
- Awards: Top Student Athlete with the highest Combined Academics will receive the Coral Springs Commissioner's Academic Achievement Award
- Playing The Recruiting Game™ (PTRG™) ‘Workshop’: Providing Student Athletes with a 30min interactive workshop on taking the Business Approach to College Recruiting. “Learn The Game, Play The Game, Win The Game™”
- Awards: Top 10 Stealth Rated Student Athletes will receive Scholarships to access the PTRG™ Web Based Learning Management System
- High School Programming Network™ (HSPN™) ‘Character Training Workshop & Live Broadcast’: Student Athletes will experience a LIVE Broadcast Production. Students will participate in a 15min Workshop on how to conduct themselves during an interview with a College Coach.
- Awards: Outstanding Student Athletes will be selected to participate in the Interview portion of the Live Broadcast
- S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Camp Series™ ‘Elite Prep Sports’: Stealth Rating™ teams up with Elite Prep Sports to host the July Stealth Camp Series™. Participation will result in Atheltes featured on the www.StealthRating.com rating system to show College Coaches if the are recruit ready. Student Athletes will receive an objective Recruiting Rating/Ranking on the Stealth Rating Systems™.
- Awards: Top 3 Stealth Rated™ Student Athletes will receive the ‘Overall Students, Taking, Education, Athletics, Life, To, Heart (S.T.E.A.L.T.H.™) Award’
- S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Rating™ ‘Lineman Challenge’: Offensive and Defensive Lineman will compete in drills which will showcase athleticism and skill sets while participating in a competitive environment.
- Awards: Outstanding Student Athletes will receive Offensive MVP & Defensive MVP Awards
- S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Rating™ ‘Combine Challenge’: To provide All Student Athletes an opportunity to showcase their athleticism in College and NFL style Combine Testing Drills.
- Awards: Top Student Athletes will receive awards in the following categories: Fastest 40 Yard Dash / Fastest 20 Yard Shuttle / Fastest L Drill / Longest Broad Jump / Med. Ball Toss