Readiness is Based on the following Criteria;
Our Readiness Programs are opportunities that provide educational training for Students & Student-Athletes alike while addressing the needs for College & Career Readiness. Through this process, Student-Athletes learn to refine specific strategies by identifying and developing a greater understanding of the (entire) recruiting process that they otherwise would not have learned and/or been able to apply on their own. After learning these specific strategies they are then able to apply them in practical ways to further enhance the likely success of their College & Career Readiness experience.
The following Program fulfills this need:
Helping students use their passion for sports and their athletic ability as a tool to help them pay for a great college education while giving them the essential (step by step) tools to transform their future and their lives.
The course encourages student/athletes to “Learn The Game, Play The Game, Win The Game™”
- “Learn The Game”: Creative Thinking - Learn and Master College Recruiting Strategic Insights
- “Play The Game”: Creative Problem Solving - Apply the step by step Processes to Enhance their daily routine
- “Win The Game”: Achieve Goals & Objectives - Graduate with Honors & Begin a Successful Career
In a broader sense, our program is geared to empower all students, coaches and anyone who has a passion because when one successfully completes our course, one has the tools and creative skills necessary to prepare oneself for life (education, character, relationships, business, self-sufficiency) and most important; coming back to one’s community and giving back.
Student-Athletes Learn the Step-by-Step Process to
- Package Themselves and Unpackage & Understand Roles - Parents, High School/College Coaches, College Administration & College Finance
- Find the Right College That Fits Their Needs (On and Off the Field)
- Full Understanding of Scholarships, Grants & Aid and Loans
- Negotiation & Leverage the BEST Offer - Do the numbers match up?
- Market Themselves
- Maintain and/or Increase Scholarship Funding Through Graduation
- How to Use Internships to Secure a Successful Career - Repeat 1-5
- How to Graduate Debt Free