Awareness is Based on the following Criteria;
The media can be an effective partner in disseminating preventive and informative messages. The news media have specific criteria for determining what is worth covering, so program planners need to frame the issue in an appealing way to get their attention. By planning effective and newsworthy activities, communities can help promote the need for College & Career Awareness in their local community.
The following Programs fulfill this need:
- The HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMMING NETWORK™ (HSPNSPORTS™) is a Sports Programming Network specifically design for our Live Network Broadcasts and our Recorded Archived Broadcasts. HSPNSPORTS™ is the perfect broadcast hub for College Coaches, High School Coaches and Players because full games are archived in their entirety.
- To provide necessary Media Coverage for underrated Student-Athletes striving to earn an Athletic Scholarship and play at the collegiate level.
- To provide a network approach giving our viewers the same user experience that they are familiar seeing on the major College Sports Network.
- To provide Character & Communication Training for the Student-Athlete through multiple levels of Media Coverage.
- Who Needs Communication Training? A better question might be “Who DOESN’T need communication training?” Improving communication skills is a lifelong process, and no one is ever really “done,” especially in today’s information age. If you’d like to do better in school, receive a promotion at work, or better your relationships with other people, then improving the ways you communicate is at the core. In truth, we can’t really know anything that we can’t communicate. To assert that we can possess knowledge, but are unable to designate what it is, is nonsensical.
We use visuals, interactive activities, simulations, and assessments to help the student athlete succeed in the shortest amount of time possible.